We are looking for local moms who want to
share their stories and connect with other moms!
Interested in becoming a writer for Central Mass Mom?
No blogging or writing experience required!
We are simply looking for local moms who love to write, have a passion for motherhood and their community, and are looking for a way to connect. Whether you’ve been writing for years or just have a desire to share and connect with other moms, no experience is required! All you need is a passion for being a mom and a love for Central Mass!
What You GIVE ::
- One original post/month on topics of your choice (within our brand and mission).
- Six-month commitment, beginning June 2020.
- Available for quarterly contributor meetings (either in-person or virtually).
- A passion for moms, kids, and the Central Mass area.
- Reliability, team-spirit, flexibility, and a great attitude.
What You GET ::
- Your photo and bio on the Central Mass Mom’s Meet Our Contributors page (with links to your personal blog, business, and/or social media channels if you choose to share them).
- Access to our Contributors Facebook group, and access to our internal communications.
- Opportunity to test products or services for review as they become available (to be posted on Central Mass Mom).
- Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media, and event management.
- Mom friends! For now, we’ll connect online. When we’re able to meet in person again, look forward to coffee shop meetings, play dates and so much more!